I have owned a pair of Heil noise-cancelling headphones for many years.  They
worked very well to reduce the noise of my old AL-1200 amplifier, and the 5
fans on my cantankerous man-killer Henry 2002A EME amplifier.  However, they
are completely ineffective against the KPA1500.  I bought a pair of Bose
noise-cancelling headphones recently, and they work much better but are a bit
tinny and eat batteries.
My question for the audio experts on this list is why don't the Heils work with
the KPA1500?  Does anyone have a recommendation for a pair of really good
noise-cancelling headphones with a more flat response?
73 Eric WD6DBM

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android