I find the RS60 very comfortable for long periods.  I know others who do, and
others that don’t.  I have adjusted mine for ME.  Which could lead someone else
to find my specific headset uncomfortable (too tight, too loose) for THEM.
You’re certainly right that the comfort of any headset is a very personal
thing.  I’ve tried more than one headset that came highly recommended, "most
comfortable ever", and they just gave me a headache.

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091 KX3 #8342