DLW Associates makes a filter which has 40 dB rejection across the entire broadcast band.  It is available from DX Engineering.

On 12/22/18 7:20 PM, Al Lorona wrote:
  No, not a null, but a rolloff. When I quoted -40 dB I didn't mean a notch at
one frequency, but the stopband level reached by the time you get well into the
broadcast band. So that would be -40 dB on all AM stations below a certain
frequency.
The K3 is a good receiver, but every receiver has its limits and certainly the
K3 will suffer once an interfering signal gets above a certain level.
A trap or stub would work, but my point was that it would be unnecessary if
using a link-coupled tuner. Attenuating a 50 kW station by 40 dB makes it
sound like a 5 W station.
Al  W6LX

That said, is suppose it IS possible that a tuner/antenna combination
just happened to have a deep null right on the frequency of a nearby
broadcast station

Message delivered to n...@n7xy.net