There are lots of great tools to sort E-Mail.  I've mentioned them before.

What I hate about message boards: someone will sign in, leave question, people will jump in to solve the problem -- and the person asking may never return to the board.

Message Boards (Forums, whatever) are a pull technology. You have to go to the site to participate. E-Mail is a push.

If you tire of sorting manually look into POPfile. I know it's labelled as a spam filter, but it can easily sort the K3S and KPA-1500 posts from the KX2/KX3 posts, separate antenna discussions into one folder, digital modes to another folder, CW to a folder, etc.

73 -- Lynn