Ok, I am going out on a limb. I have been trying to imagine an FT8 all in one
radio. How about this- A radio that is 6 by 10" or so with a screen that lays
flat on top and swivels up for use. Mouse but only and an optional keyboard
since the programs are primarily mouse driven. The computer (raspberry pi et
al.)  inside the radio box. 50watts output, 160-6m and all mode. A jack for an
external monitor would be good. This would make a very portable digital radio
that only needs an antenna, dc, and a mouse or track pad to make it work, but
also have the ability to expand for more fixed use.
    What do you think?
      61, Doug K6JEY