When I had the tv shop, I used to bring out the scope and show folks the
difference, if they were so enclined. And.. I suppose you can imagine the
reaction when I went shopping, of the salesforce, and the manager when I came
through the door with my little Tektronics scope in hand. with a load resistor
and ready to not only hear but see the difference.... Circuit City really
doesn't like that.....

--...   ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy