I was getting a Hi Cur warning on my K2 tonite. Any helpful hints on what to
look for?? I fired my K2 up tonite on PSK and noticed its only putting about
3 watts out. Double checked it and its all modes, and all bands even tho the
power is set to 5 watts. RF leds only go to 3, usually goes to 5. It was
working just fine this afternoon (famous last words). I won't be able to do
any troubleshooting till tomorrow nite, was wonder where to start looking?

Jerry - NR5A - South Dakota