I have decided to sell one of my K3's. So there is no confusion, it is a K3, late 3000 serial number. It is a 100w kit. Options include standard 2.7k filter, KDVR3 voice recorder, KXV3A interface (RX antenna, IF out and Xverter ), KAT3 antenna tuner (adds 2nd antenna input), power cable, and a spare KSYN3 board so a second receiver can be added. A new second receiver will come with an upgraded Synth board, and both synth boards need to be the same. You could add the new board for $280, or use the old ones until you wanted to upgrade. It also has the mod to be able to power a K-Pod from the front panel jack. Of course, spiral bound manual included, along with assembly instruction manual. The radio is in excellent like new condition. Hardly a scratch on the case. Lightly used and well taken care of, non smoking and pet free home. This would be a great starting point for someone looking for a radio to build up as they wanted.I'm asking $2000 shipped in the US. I could meet locally, (Burlington, Vt. area) and adjust the price.

Please contact off list: AB1DD @ ARRL.net. (adjust the spaces!).

--
Carl
AB1DD