Hi all,

The fluctuating voltage issue at D13 and U4 has been resolved - it turns out
this was caused by my power supply. Switching to another supply cured this.
Thanks to Don for pointing me in that direction.

I'm now at page 44 of the manual - Receiver Tests
When switching bands I can hear the LPF relays click, all seems well there.
However, when I connect an antenna to the SO239 jack I cannot hear any
atmospheric noise. The noise level just does not change. I can hear a few faint
signals but not like it's supposed to be.
I checked resistance between the center pin of the SO239 and ground and I'm
reading a dead short. Can this be caused by RFC 10? I guess I should read at
least a few ohms. Would it be OK to desolder RFC 10 just to check if I'm
getting any improvement?

Any ideas are welcome

73
Glenn ON4WIX