I have searched the manual etc. and cant find a way of setting the band edges.
By which I mean the frequencies outside of which the transmitter will not
function. Here in Europe (as elsewhere I believe) different countries have
different band edges - this is particularly so for the 5MHz band. It would be
all too easy for me to respond to an FT8 CQ (for example) from a European
station and find that I was transmitting outside of the UK 5MHz band. OK so I
can fix my transmit frequency but it would be nicer if I could set band limits.
Have I missed something - is this facility hidden somewhere??
Andy G4HUE, K3, KPA500, KAT500, P3 owner.