The UK 5MHz allocation is not a single continuous allocation. It is more like number of spot frequencies with allowances for different bandwidths. Applying frequency fencing would need consideration of modes and filters as well as frequency.

In general, I believe that Elecraft set frequency limits based on the destination country, although I don't think they can cope with essentially spot allocations.

I believe there are ways of changing the allocations in the field, but they are not in the public domain and users have to demonstrate authorisation for the frequency.

--
David Woolley
Owner K2 06123