Good morning,

The KX3 has a nice Dual Watch feature. It is however, of limited use when the
DX is weak and the callers are strong (a common case here).
To overcome this problem I have build a simple two channels audio amplifier
with 2 LM380N (Manhattan style) with independent volumn controls.
I can Independently boost the VFO A signal in one channel and reduce the VFO B
in the other Channel.
But some VFO A signal seems to leak into the VFO B channel and visa versa.
I can not observe any signal leakage when using an audio generator as test
input.

Has anyone observed something similar?
Does the KX3 Dual Watch feature only offer a limited channel separation or have
I wired my amplifier wrongly?

Thank you in advance.
73
OZ7BQ Hans Jørgen