I have been using my KX2 for digital (Fldigi and SignaLink) and am seeing a
very strange behavior when I attempt to adjust the signal bandwidth. As long as
the bandwidth is above 2.0 everything works fine. When I reduce it to cut out
nearby signals the signal on the fldigi waterfall has s gap in the middle and
two bands, one above and the other below where I am listening. This cleverly
filters out the exact signal I am trying to monitor and leaves the signals
above and below my 1500 Hz operating point still coming through. I have not
found any way to fix this, and the same settings on either the KX3 or the K2
produce the expected results of a single narrowed band around my monitoring
point.

Anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions as to how to get the
desired/expected results when adjusting the receive bandwidth?

Thanks and 73,
-Corky, AF4PM