Hi Charlie:

Unfortunately these ate not cylindrical-bodied connectors. So the thin-wall brass tubing won't work here... too bad, too... that method works GREAT on many MOLEX-type connectors... I usually salvage old telescoping transistor radio antennas for that specific use.

Fortunately, all he has to do is to reach in thru the access hole for each pin and depress the little locking finger and pull the pin out, then bend the finger back up into position.

73,

Tom   N0SS