Hello,

I am Kiichiro Onishi, JH3SIF, having K3 with SN 07902.

I hoped my K3 had been shipped with 60m transmission disabled since my KX3 was
shipped with 60m transmission disabled and your signed certification indicating
the disablement.
As you may know, hams operating in JA are not allowed to transmit on 60m and
all TX/TRX MUST not be capable to transmit on the band,
So, my K3 MUST have 60m transmission capability disabled so that I can have
regal permission to operate my K3 in JA.
Can you help me to disable the 60m transmission?

73 de JH3SIF, Kiichiro