cocoaModem has Dual RTTY mode which decodes both the main and sub receivers. This mode is useful in a DX pileup. I'm planning on seeing how it works with RTTY contesting, where I complete a S&P QSO on the main receiver, while using the sub to find the next station.

The response of the crossed-loop tuning aid is better, making signal tuning easier. I think its decoding algorithms are better, but others may disagree.

The bigest problem with cocoaModem is that it was written by a signal processing genius, but the coding style drives most Mac programmers crazy. It also seeme to have some threading problems, but they don't occur often enough to be really painful.

73 Bill AE6JV