Good Evening,

   The WPX RTTY contest is running through tomorrow.  They will finish at the start of the forty meter net.  But they may be filling much of the CW portion of the band plan earlier in the day.  If I can find an open spot between them I will start the twenty meter net.  If I have to move too far off the stated frequency it becomes very difficult for anyone to find me.  So as ever we'll play it as it lies even if there are leaves, pine straw, and sprinkler heads.

   The regional weather has become interesting.  There is more snow at lower elevations than there is up here.  The forecast gives me a nice range of snow fall for the next few days. Anywhere from 2 inches to 4 feet.  I think someone is throwing darts at a forecast table.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday  (2 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0000z Monday  (4 PM PST Sunday)

73,

   Kevin. KD5ONS

-