I really like the Par HF omni’s. Mono band but so easy to swap out and swr
adjustment is so easy a caveman can do it. And they work great. I bought a
long gun case and store all the elements, band modules,coax, balun, and
tools. Just grab and go. No hiking, just drive up locations for these old
bones. Read EHam reviews and check Pars site for more info.

--
Rick Genesis 1-29