Last August, I had my KPA1500 repaired by Elecraft as one PA transistor failed.
They replaced both PA transistors and sent it back to me under warranty. Only
the RF deck was shipped to Elecraft. The KPA1500 power supply stayed home
unplugged during this time,.
I kept using my backup Amp until today when I removed the KPA1500 from the box
and installed it in my shack. I connected everything up and connected the power
supply to my 220v outlet.
Upon powering up the Power Supply, only the AC On green LED lights. Nothing
from the HV Supply or LV Supply LEDs on the power supply. The RF deck does not
power on.
I have re-seated the heavy red/black cables several times as well as unplugged
and plugged in the power supply several times, however the power supply does
not seem to provide power to the RF deck.
Before I pack it up and ship it back to Elecraft, is there anything else that I
should check?
Thanks,
Paul N6PSE