Well, my luck has run out and I thought I could finish the K2. Everything was
fine, until I couldn't hold onto the soldering iron anymore. No, not the heated
end either. LOL. I am shaking so much again, that I had to stop and give up.
You never know when this will happen so I thought I would be able to build the
kit. With the help of Scott at Elecraft and the members of he group, I have
done quite well so far.However, the time has come to stop and face the music. I
am afraid I am going to do some type of damage to the kit because of this
problem. Darn, just when I thought my health problems had gone away for awhile
and I thought I could finish the kit before they came back. Well, I guess I
lost this race. I am willing to sell the kit unfinished as is. I have started
to assemble the thyristor board and have been able to pass all the tests but
the 4.00 MHz test. Might just be the probe I assembled. I have two damaged
parts, that are being sent to me from Elecraft. One is the
 VFO knob and the other is a resistor network that I had damaged. Included with
the kit is the K2 and the sideband option. I will consider all offers and will
be happy to email out of the room if you have any questions. Thanks.

BILL COCHRAN
  BILL COCHRAN REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS, LLC
  1430 N 12TH STREET
  CAMBRIDGE, OHIO
  43725

  PHONE:740-439-7058