Needing to sale K2 for personal reasons, its fully loaded with all options
for qrp operation and also have the kat100 and kpa100.  This was my second
k2 I have built never used its been in a bag since building, so no case
scratches or dents or fingerprints.  Everything is ready to go except I
never had time to finish the kpa100 alignment since i didnt have time to
mess with it. I never even made any qso's with it either so its like getting
a brand new radio.

The kat100 is in the slim case with tiltstand.  Serial number is 5314.
Has 60meter xvter
SSB board
160m board
noise blanker
DSP board
internal battery
kat2 qrp tuner
kio2 serial interface

also including the power cord with powerpole plug the tuning slug adjustment
tool
does not include a keyer or mic
have all manuals for all options

free shipping to anywhere in US