I'm not sure what is gained by checking REF CAL against /all /WWV frequencies.  The manual suggests using the highest frequency on which WWV can be copied ... 10 or 15 MHz (10,000 watts), or (better) 20 MHz (2500 watts) if propagation is right.

Performing the REF CAL calibration against WWV's main carrier is quick and easy but requires a quiet room and good ears.  Drake alumni are used to the procedure having had to flat-line the "chirps" when zero-beating receiver against transmitter, especially on SSB signals.  As a reminder for newer ops, the transceiver should be on for at least 15 minutes (according to the manual) before doing the calibration.  I personally wait 30 minutes or more, depending on room temperature.

One night, a few days after FD, another K3 owner told me I was a couple hundred cycles off our net frequency (CW).  Having just gotten the rig back from Elecraft for updates (s.n. 21), I replied, "on your end, pal, can't be on mine".  I then checked for myself and discovered I was indeed several hundred cycles off WWV.  Since then, I check it every few months.  Components do age, you know.  Especially 12 year-old ones.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV