-------- Original message --------From: mjpilgrim <mpilg...@bellsouth.net>
Date: 2/25/19  10:55 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject:
[Elecraft] K3/100  Voltage Drop when transmitting At first i suspected my Solar
power system which was installed a year ago,but now I  plugged my K3 S/N 7317
directly into my 25A switching DC powersupply, and when key down, 100W in CW,
on the internal K3 Power Meter i seea voltage drop from 13.6 to 12.0VDC.  My
power cord is a 6',  10ga strandedcopper wire pair with Andersen Power Pole
connectors.  I have tried threeseparate power cords, all 10ga with power pole
connectors, but with nochange in the voltage drop scenario.  If anyone has
suggestions of where theproblem  lies, I am all ears. Obviously, when operating
SSB the drop ispresent but not as severe.  What am i dealing with?  Better yet,
how do ifix it?  Thanks in advance.Cheers,Mike, K5MP--Sent from:
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.html