Now crank up the voltage output on the power supply to 14.1 Volts.   This will
result in a cleaner signal and lower the amp draw, thus reducing the cable
voltage drop slightly (that Ohms Law thingy again).

Enjoy your rig.
ps: I’ve replaced the circuit board in several Astron power supplies recently
and they were all set to 14.1 Volts right from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill