Center and Centre are interchangeable. They mean the same. Although Canadian
I use the American center, liter and kilometer; to me it makes sense. Spell
it like it sounds. In Canada we still buy lumber 2 x 4 in 8 ft lengths and
sheets 4 x 8. We need two set of wrenches Imperial and Metric. Should have
stayed with US units as America is our largest trading partner.

Doug

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein