I have personally found several instances in power supplies I either own or have repaired where the green power wire lug is firmly attached by the bolt and nut.   It however was nicely insulated by the paint!.     Visual inspection is the best way to determine if an issue exists.  Do take time to remove the bolt and nut securing  the wire lug to the chassis.   Clean the area to bright shining metal where the lug would come in contact with the chassis.  Then reattach the green wire and lug with the original nut and bolt.

73

Bob, K4TAX