From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Chuck Guenther
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 11:57 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Cc: pe...@w2irt.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Split receiving and 2 ears

Saw this excellent suggestion the other day, and waited a few days to try it
out before commenting.  I've had the sub Rx in my K3 for a couple of years now,
and always had it setup for a-b.  I was frequently turning off the sub Rx to
hear the DX in both ears.  The a-ab setting helps a
lot-- don't know how I passed over this setting.  It's tips like this that make
this Elecraft Reflector worthwhile.  Thanks, Peter!

73,

Chuck Guenther  NI0C
K3/P3, KX1, KX2