Exactly what I have been doing for many years now and can’t see why I would do
it any other way.  I switched my audio to my headphones to B-A instead of A-B
to keep the DX station in my left ear and finding where the last station who
worked him was located with my right ear.

Ken,  NU4I

Sent from my iPod