I have both. Internally, the main circuit card is the same in both supplies.
Hence, the similar packaging and form factor.  There are places on the main
board for different options, like the metering, voltage adjustment, etc. and
that’s how they get the different models and brands.  I’ve had no noise
problems with either one.  I have replaced a couple of fans on my Powerwerx
supplies.

Logan, KZ6O

Sent from my iPhone