The MFJ-4230MVP, Powerwerx SS-30DV, and Powerwerx SPS-30DM appear to be three
of many variants of the same basic power supply.  I have the Jetstream JTPS31MB
which seems to be one of the same family.  It has several different
"punch-outs" to allow it to be produced in several different configurations.
I expect they all come off the same production line.

I have been running this power power for over 6 years to power my TS-590S and a
few ancillaries.  It was worked well but there have been a few issues:

* The fan became very noisy.  This was fixed by relaxing the securing bolts and
placing thin spacers between the fan and the rear panel.
*  There is also no provision for isolating the negative side of the supply
from ground.  My attempts to provide that isolation had unintended consequences
so I removed the mod.

My guess is they are all the same inside and the choice should be made based on
preference for metering, voltage adjustment, and terminal configuration.

Andy, k3wyc