Thanks. I was using a Heil Goldline and also tried an Elecraft MH4 plugged in the front. I get the same noise on FP.L and FP.H Bias is off. And, I still get the noise even when in TEST mode, so there is no RF.

I had the Tx Dly on the K3S set to 8. I set it to 15 and the problem went away. Was I hitting the amp too soon? Amp is a KPA500.

Now the problem is back, even with the Tx Dly set to 20.

k4ia, Buck
K3# 101
Honor Roll  8B DXCC
EasyWayHamBooks.com