Rick said it well.

I have modest antennas compared to big gun stations but I have been able to get
8 band DXCC and 311 countries worked since 2006. All are from my home QTH. I’d
be cheating myself if I used a West Coast station to work into Asia.

I do operate remote. My home station while on vacation or from my office during
lunch. But it is still using my QTH.

I helped my friend set up his station in Hawaii for remote operation and I have
operated his station both while there and remotely. I maintain a KH6/ log for
those contacts. I have worked Laos from there but never from home. I was
thrilled the time I worked Viet Nam from my NJ QTH.

They don’t call it Honor Roll for nothing.

Dave wo2x
Vice President
North Jersey DX Association

Sent from my iPad