On the idea of a K4...

I have not bought a K3S.  I have not upgraded my K3 with features included in
the K3S.  And, I find myself using my KX3 and KX2 more than my K3.

The K3 is a keeper though, no reason to sell.  But, I also have no reason to
buy any other rigs.

I am sure a K4, if ever produced would be a great radio but more likely my
grandchildren would make more use of it then I would.  One grandson is studying
for his Technician License so far (age 12).

73, phil, K7PEH