I just downloaded the 30 day test version of k24u software and I've  found it
 very easy  to use.
Where most all of the K2 current operating parameters are plainly  displayed.

Making it much easier to use the K2.  Such as being able to see at a
glance what  the xtal filter and the audio filter  bandwidth selections are.
    Although it dosnt provide enhanced memory  functions.

How does the N4py software compare as far as ease of use?

I wouldnt have to write this querry if N4PY provided a way to test run  his
software before the purchase.    Something that he  should seriously
consider providing.

If there is someone who uses both software programs,  how does the  N4PY
software compare to the K24u as far as ease of use?      Does the N4py
use multiple screens that need to be loaded separately ---  and  therefore
increase the complexity of getting from point A to B?   Or is it  as easy to
use as the K24u software --- where you can see and change all the  primary
 opr conditions on one screen?

Frank W7is