On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:41:07 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I just downloaded the 30 day test version of k24u software and
>I've  found it very easy  to use.

>Where most all of the K2 current operating parameters are
>plainly  displayed.

>Making it much easier to use the K2.  Such as being able to see at a
>glance what  the xtal filter and the audio filter  bandwidth selections are.

  I finally got K24U to work for me after several days of failure --
  turned out that the K2 I/O port was turned off (came that way
  from the builder, prbably a default setting).  After turning it
  on, K24U worked very well and I intend to adopt it as the screen
  program of choice.

>I wouldnt have to write this querry if N4PY provided a way to
>test run  his software before the purchase.    Something that he
>should seriously consider providing.

  N4PY's loss and Jerry's gain.....

--
   73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane