My two narrowest filters have CONFIG -> FLx GN set to 6dB as opposed to 0dB for the others. Press the number keypad to select the appropriate filter.

Martin, HS0ZED

On 02/04/2019 20:29, Ray Spreadbury via Elecraft wrote:
I have recently fitted a Sub Receiver & some additional filters to my new to
me K3S. I now have in the main RX, a 6K for AM, a 2.8K, 2.1K, 0.4K & 0.25K.
In the sub RX there is a 2.8K, 2.1K, 0.7K, 0.4K & 0.25K. I have a problem
with the 0.4K filter position in both receivers. Between about 0.45 & 0.35
in both receivers there is an immediate drop in volume, still copyable but
not working correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem may be?

73

Ray G3XLG