Ozarkcon yesterday. Break-time.  Pile of MFJ catalogs on a table.  Took one back to my seat to kill time.  Opened it up to the second page and in the lower left corner is a box-ad with the following:

"MFJ ATU PC Board for Elecraft K-3 Rig.  MFJ-950K3 is a super clone of the KAT3 optional tuning board for the superb Elecraft K3 transceiver.  MFJ-950K3 is a direct plug-in PC board for the Elecraft K3 10 Watt or 100 Watt model. Covers 1.8 to 54 MHz.  This automatic antenna tuner PC board features an L-Match design and can match SWR up to 10:1. It handles 100 Watts.  The ATU PC board has a second antenna port, and a sub-rx SMA port.  All antenna ports are protected with gas discharge tubes.  Super sensitive relay allows excellent low current drain.  MFJ-950K3 is 4W x 3 1/2H x 1 1/4D inches and easily slides right into the K3’s tuning board slot. Weighs less than 1/2 pound.  Pick up this great accessory for your K3 today and save $$$!"

What in the world is that all about?  What possible market are they shooting at?  Who would put anything "MFJ" in anything Elecraft?

Someone enlighten me!  Did I sleep through April 1st?

https://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-950K3

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

---