Folks - I just been made aware of the posting below.  I am very disappointed
and distressed that this happened here.

This extremely inappropriate and racist posting is in direct violation of the
Elecraft list guidelines, and it is also in direct conflict with the Ethics we
at Elecraft stand for.  Posts of this type involving both racial and/or direct
attacks on others, regardless of where they are born or live, will not be
tolerated here. Period.

As a side note, Martin, the owner of of MFJ, was born in and grew up in
Mississippi. He earned his engineering degrees from Mississippi State
University Bagley College of Engineering and also the Georgia Institute of
Technology. I know Martin and he is an honorable hard working person with
impeccable values who has our deepest respect.

Ken, the list deserves a direct apology, as does Martin.

Eric
elecraft.com
_..._