Right on!  First, I have over two decades of experience with replacing
printed pages in Air Force Technical Orders.  What a PITA, but necessary.
Today, those are distributed electronically and printed locally.  Often,
it's not possible to make a change that affects only one page since the
change, often an addition, pushes  information on to the next page.

Thanks to Elecraft (not all manufactures do this), we can annotate the PDF
versions with the latest firmware notes, ideas from this reflector, our just
our own pointers.  The PDF then becomes a current, searchable document of
great value!

As I point out in my ham radio presentations, it's 2019.  We do a lot of
things with computers now.  Join the 21st century.  The technology has
certain advantages, especially if you back-up your data.

73, Bill, K8TE

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/