From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of K8TE
Sent: Tuesday, 9 April 2019 2:34 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] new KPA1500 Manual

Right on!  First, I have over two decades of experience with replacing printed
pages in Air Force Technical Orders.  What a PITA, but necessary.
Today, those are distributed electronically and printed locally.  Often, it's
not possible to make a change that affects only one page since the change,
often an addition, pushes  information on to the next page.

Thanks to Elecraft (not all manufactures do this), we can annotate the PDF
versions with the latest firmware notes, ideas from this reflector, our just
our own pointers.  The PDF then becomes a current, searchable document of great
value!

As I point out in my ham radio presentations, it's 2019.  We do a lot of things
with computers now.  Join the 21st century.  The technology has certain
advantages, especially if you back-up your data.

73, Bill, K8TE

--
Sent from:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1ly5jG_z3c_ghFK4l_kVBFZrlCKkrMidJYBdwHxcCu3z2lgrmQrao4hnCsJiXrJi0GQVeY5htK-Vh4dQ16ZnFIQU-gBLNh6WwLOG-Pobdsz2l7JPiP-RZfnKzhbShygqpsgyBIbiKZoHEfIG4ZavEgPnhBX124hZDghSJKQTxsh71sJ6EZ8YRh8rxDE9XfyHRiHT1L5tI6UEq-mq43tNLo37ylKZzIGeqbUGidwyuqwiWd1g7He9T7MuWFpLGW7trTaVoSyd23L_IO-4AvaRTaCrYHBtYK-f3Dd90aPLnsyuR2wQXsnHXTnSeOEwNLKL_ye1IsOk-ulrUpbgI-5U5sJjsDXugiwFsOWxQkuI2QHT-wWKA5XNhToEUZtd0r8JnXq9o51L1kiPSFnmlgDqW3ENGmGd2FtGAxrU9UQjmeBWXpyBYm0pkl0WpvaFfGiPUzqDdhKwKLQYBg7WAcp2GLQ-XHIYS_hNpcS5M5NIHPEQ/http%3A%2F%2Felecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com%2F