Here's what I use.  It allows switching up to four sensors to one P3:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AUB3SSA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon says it is "currently unavailable" but if you search for "8p8C manual switch" you should be able to find other options.

You want to be sure to get a manual switch not an Ethernet network switch, which has electronics inside and is a different animal.

Alan N1AL