From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Alan
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 11:17 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 sensor questions

Here's what I use.  It allows switching up to four sensors to one P3:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AUB3SSA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon says it is "currently unavailable" but if you search for "8p8C manual
switch" you should be able to find other options.

You want to be sure to get a manual switch not an Ethernet network switch,
which has electronics inside and is a different animal.

Alan N1AL