Hi,

Chose instead the U5. It is slightly less money and is just lacking a bunch
of fancy audio features that have no use in a panadapter. Also all the
cables come out on one side which makes for neater cabling.

I believe Asus has overcome its early failure problem(s). I have had mine
for at least two years and no failures have been posted her for a long time.

AB2TC - Knut

Mark Goldberg wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/