Tomy,

The KX3 to KPA100 cable assembly and the KX3 to PX3 cables are involved. The PC connects to the KXPA100 using the KXUSB cable to control not only the KXPA100, but the PX3 and the KX3 as well.

In other words, the PC cable connections are "daisy-chained" From the PC to the KXPA100 first, and then to the PX3 and then on to the KX3.

73,
Don W3FPR