Petr,

There may be nothing wrong. The POWER control line originates at the U2 DAC on the front panel and is applied to Q5 on the RF Board. You should check all components associated with Q5 to be certain of the value and good soldering.

Since the POWER signal line is derived digitally from data out of the MCU, it may be that the "problem" is simply one of digital resolution. If the real value is in between 2 DAC steps, the POWER output signal can vary between the two DAC steps causing the situation that you observed.

73,
Don W3FPR