I have used this feature with RUMlogNG, and it works well in CW. Using it in RTTY has a problem with chaining. If a second KY command is sent before the first one has finished transmitting, some characters are dropped. CW does not drop characters when chaining. A very annoying bug for a anyone who uses KY when RTTY contesting.

73 Bill AE6JV