Absolutely! I'll be there along with Dick, K6KR, and Madelyn from our sales
group.

See you in a week and a half.

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/

On 5/21/2019 3:06 PM, Macy monkeys wrote:
Will the K4 make a showing at Sea-Pac?

John K7FD

On May 21, 2019, at 2:52 PM, Jim Ewing <ewingina...@gmail.com> wrote:

Also consider:  All day Friday and Saturday at Dayton, Eric and Wayne were
standing there out in front of their booth, two guys engaging with a big
and continual throng of hams and their hundreds of questions.  From all
directions, all kinds of subjects.  They knew the answers and the
subtleties, at whatever level of detail, just standing there, totally
comfortable in this setting, obviously enjoying their time.  It's because
from out of their minds came the design, performance, operation of the K4.
Maybe some other QRO radio manufacturers could do this; I suppose Art
Collins did it.  (I have seen Steve Weber, Hans Summers and Asher Farhan do
it for their QRP radios.)  In my mind, it's obviously relevant to, among
other issues, performance and design choices and rationale, the look, feel
and soul of the radio, logical upgrade paths, logical troubleshooting which
will inevitably be required in the future as it is with any electronic
equipment.  The mental video loop of Eric and Wayne standing there with the
crowd will stay in my memory, to be replayed pretty much every day when I
run my Elecraft radios.

Jim Ewing N4TMM