James

I went on the personal recommendation of a friend who is also a top notch CW operator. The paddles in question are Schurr Profi, which used to be imported into the UK via a dealer who attended many of the radio rallies. I had the opportunity to try the paddles at my friends house and also on the rally stall. Unfortunately the trader in question is no longer in business.

73 Dave, G4AON
K2 #1892, K1 #1154

For those of you that may have something like Begali, how did you find the right key for you and buy it.. did you try them out?