Hi Don - I know I can download a fresh manual, and it may yet come to that.  However the manual available online is dated August 24, 2011, and the Firmware Release Notes available under Help in the K3 Utility go up to 2013.  I'm fairly confident there were more changes after that.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.