Jim,

That would be practical only if ALL users downloaded each and every firmware update as it came along - I am sure it should be relatively easy to display the latest firmware release notes.
As it is, the release notes are shown in the Help tab.

But many do not update firmware each time it is available, so it is necessary to review the firmware release notes between what was previously loaded in the K3 and the current level loaded.

One can download and print the entire list of firmware release notes or part of the list. They are in .rtf format.

73,
Don W3FPR